fot

RE: Brake pedal height

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake pedal height
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:53:21 -0600
We installed the TR6 Motovac set up after fiddling with an MGB dual
master without success.

I think we have had the TR6 configuration with stock calipers for about
three seasons and have no complaints.

I wonder why Jack is having a problem and we are not?  There was a
couple suggestions about plugged holes...this strikes a chord of
possiblility.