fot

VTR National Convention-Vendors & Tech Sessions

To: "'Moore Russ'" <rem9@cornell.edu>, "'Gillanders Ken'" <BFEKENG@AOL.COM>,
Subject: VTR National Convention-Vendors & Tech Sessions
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:08:44 -0600
Russ M, Bill D., Jack D. , Ken, Ted, Mordy, Justin and anyone
else.......

We had a nice meeting with the Minnesota Triumphs and their planning for
1998 National Convention is coming along nicely.

We now have a proposed intinerary for Paul Richardson and he DOES intend
to attend both the BRIC & VTR, but wait...there is more.

They are looking for vendors & tech sessions.

 Tech Sessions: Russ, you mentioned doing a session about vintage race
preparation. Bill, you could do something about the history of the
Tornado, perhaps. Jack could do something on the Factory Rallye Cars, if
he wished. I think these sessions could done on Friday morning at the
concours location right with the car displays. Jack & I are
contemplating putting up our canopies and this could be used as the
meeting place. There will be plenty of room, BTW.

Vendors: There is no charge for Vendor Displays and they are encouraging
vendor participation. Ken, this might be an opportunity for you, if you
had not thought of it before. Ted, it is not clear to me that you are
going to make it, but.....Mordy & Justin, I can see you guys setting
something up in the Competition area with us. If one or both of you cant
be there, perhaps if you put together a little easel type display
showcasing your custom head gaskets and valve cover gaskets and get it
me, we could display for you.

Note: Kamholtz, the Ultimate Cheesehead, will likely have his final
"going out of business" sale. He is currently offering the balance of
rather substantial TR parts collection at.....now hear this... 50
cents/pound.