fot

Decals & Patches

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decals & Patches
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:16:28 -0600
Amici Triumphi,

I received one order on Monday from "SpyderWeb Racing". It was perfect!

There was a check for the right amount. The amount of decals and patches
were listed on the check and there was a return mailing label.

I will hold all of this stuff  "in a shoe box"  until the order comes,
send them out all at once, and then go to the bank.

Reminder:

Decals are $3.93 each  (5" X 5" Heavy Duty Vinyl)
Patches are 2.70 each  (3" X 3" Embroidered)
Shipping is $1.50 (est)

Thanks,

Joe