fot

FOT Thank you!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Thank you!
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 21:11:15 -0600
Halleluia. Just got back from Texas World Speedway after two days of
racing with the TR3, and for the first time since my engine detonated
in October '96, I completed a weekend without any trouble. After
spending all of the race weekends in 1997 struggling with head gasket
failures, It was a pleasure to be worrying about tire pressures and the
oil leaks on the garage floor for a change. I was caught pacing,
wondering what to do with myself on numerous occasions. I think, with
time, I can adjust (fingers crossed for the rest of the year!)  I owe
bunches of thank yous around the FOT list for advice, answered
questions and encouragement. So here's a bunch of thank yous, pull one
out for yourself!

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race