fot

Re: Rain

To: <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Rain
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 98 13:45:22 -0800
I just returned from Phoenix last night.  I was there from Thursday to Sunday.
I'm refferring to PIR not firebird.  I've never driven the track in the rain
previously.  As expected the banked part of the oval prior to the fron strait
was not difficult.  All the other turns are all (naturally) a bit slower but
the lines are the same.  My best time this weekend was about 1:16.307.  On
the flag race on Sunday I was blag-flagged for "passing under the yellow" and
had to come in.  The problem was that I was in front and had not lapped any
traffic and therefore could not have passed anyone.  -They recognized their
error but by that time (five minutes later) it was useless to go out again.
--I was soo maddd....But had a great weekend.

Mordy