fot

Re: Rain

To: mdunst@SMTPLINK.COH.ORG, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rain
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 02:25:49 EST

<< I just returned from Phoenix last night.  I was there from Thursday to
Sunday.
 I'm refferring to PIR not firebird.

<snip> PIR is where we hope to head

 I've never driven the track in the rain
 previously.  As expected the banked part of the oval prior to the fron strait
 was not difficult.  All the other turns are all (naturally) a bit slower but
 the lines are the same.  My best time this weekend was about 1:16.307.

<snip> Exactly the info that I wanted, thank you!
 On
 the flag race on Sunday I was blag-flagged for "passing under the yellow" and
 had to come in.  The problem was that I was in front and had not lapped any
 traffic and therefore could not have passed anyone.  -They recognized their
 error but by that time (five minutes later) it was useless to go out again.
 --I was soo maddd....

<snip>  How unfair and frustrating <ARG>

But had a great weekend.

 Mordy
 _ >>
Thank you again for the info.  I hope that you are otherwise doing well.

 Hardy