fot

Clocks/Pres. Clinton

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clocks/Pres. Clinton
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 98 11:57:53 -0800

This is by no means a biased or jaundiced view of our president....

     A guy dies and goes to heaven.  It's a slow day for St. Peter, so,
     upon passing the entrance test, St. Peter says "I'm not very busy
     today, why don't you let me show youi around?"  The guy thinks this is
     a great idea and graciously accepts the offer.  St. Peter shows him
     all the sights, the golf course, the reading room and library, the
     observation room, the cafeteria and finally, they come to a HUGE room
     full of clocks.  The guy asks, "What's up with these clocks?"  St.
     Peter explains, "Everyone on earth has a clock that shows how much
     time he has left on earth.  When a clock runs out of time, the person
     dies and comes to the Gates to be judged."  The guy thinks this makes
     sense but notices that some of the clocks are going faster than
     others.  He asks why that is?

     St. Peter explains, "Every time a living person tells a lie, it speeds
     up his clock."  This also makes sense, so the guy takes one last look
     around the room before leaving and notices one clock in the center of
     the ceiling.  On this clock, both hands are spinning at an
     unbelievable rate, so he asks, "What's the story with that clock?"
     "Oh that," St Peter replies, "That's Bill Clinton's clock, we decided
     to use it as a ceiling fan."