fot

RE: Homestead SVRA

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Homestead SVRA
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:41:06 -0600
Thanks Mike,

Tony & Jack..... I was pleased to hear that, in spite of a spate of
wrenching, they were having a great time. I did heard that Jack finished
the weekend in the rain. Unlike me he has a top and perhaps stayed a bit
drier. I also heard rumors of "gutsy" move on the start and that he
improved his position nicely. First in Class and he is very pleased.

I also heard that Dan Ceilley is going faster & faster in his Spitfire.
We got an up and coming Spitfire in Texas that is going to be a
challenge for him, tho.

Of course, I wish I were down there.

Send more poop as you get...I cant wait for Victory Lane for my
information.

Snook is on the way down...that's a great story in the making....