fot

RE: Modified Gearbox

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Modified Gearbox
From: "Bownes, Robert M. (EXCH)" <RMBOWNES@intermedia.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:53:15 -0500
Both have been done. I don't remember which is the normal choice though.

Fragile? Compared to, say a GT6 box?  Fragile is the differential...Now
if I could wedge, say,
a 2[4,6,8]0 Z diff back there without major surgery it might be very
entertaining....Might make putting the
2.5L motor up front worthwhile in the street GT.

As an aside, I don't think the 5 speed question has actually been
resolved yet, has it?

Bob