fot

Barry's Devin/TR3

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Barry's Devin/TR3
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:27:26 -0600
On the vintage race list... Bill Devin's Website:

http://www.discover.net/~devin/

I havnt looked at the website thoroughly, but it appears to be well
done. For those of you that are interested in the Barry Hick's Devin

Some lucky FOT is likely to get Barry's car...there seems to be a fair
amount of interest. Good luck to all who are vying for this.

(My financial interest is the promise of a beer, btw. If I ever see
Barry again.... I hope I do and I wish him well...)

Of course I get some joy out of seeing others acquire Triumphs that I
would enjoy having myself.

Cheers,

Joe