fot

Re: Barry's Devin/TR3

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: Barry's Devin/TR3
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:01:45 -0600
Is that so?  I have three TR3 parts cars with solid frames and s**t for
bodies (I resemble that remark). So I can restore the mechanicals and
get 3 new bodies. Let's see.... body 3K, fitting, paint etc. 3K,
engine, trans, diff, brakes, frame 3K, dash, seats interior, lights,
misc fitments (scavenge my TR used parts bin) etc 3K. So 12 or 13K
should do it. If I could sell 'em for $17K it might work. Maybe it's
just too much work.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race