fot

New Member - "Friends of Triumph"

To: "'Bradakis Mark'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member - "Friends of Triumph"
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:41:47 -0600
Mark Bradakis,

When you get a moment please add SVRA's Pat Ryan to the list:

psr@mnw.net

One of the fastest Vintage Spitfires from the South East, if not the
fastest, driven by another Father & Son combo.

I have see this black Spitfire wonder at Moroso, Sebring, Watkins Glen,
Mid-Ohio, and perhaps Road America.......

Pat & Sean Ryan....sounds Irish doesnt it?....OK by me...we have that
affliction lurking in our family background too.

I'll let Pat introduce himself further, but in the meantime you Spitfire
& GT6 ought to come out the woodwork and welcome him.

The Spitfire & GT6 population is growing on this list.....

Joe