fot

Amici Triumphi-Decals & Patches

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amici Triumphi-Decals & Patches
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 15:09:12 -0600
AMICI TRIUMPHI:

The 19th of March was the promise date on the Patches. I received a call
from Midwest Promotions and they are IN. It even surprised them.

They said for the size of the patch (I assume given the level of
detail), it came out extremely well. I will pick them up tonight after
work.

I have no choice now except to start stuffing envelopes and cashing
checks.

A couple observations:

Given the nature of the project and some nervousness on my part, I am
extremely pleased with the outcome so far.

I am a little oversubscribed on the patches but think I can juggle the
inventory around somewhat because some folks ordered more than what they
thought they really needed.

I have only about 25 decals left...about $100 of inventory...and I
planned to hold about $200 These should go quickly...perhaps too
quickly.

I know I have some folks out there that want them, but have been lurking
behind their Triumphs in wait.

The "Amici Triumphi"  just demonstrated amazing cohesion in spite of the
geography.

The biggest problem I see with the Logo is that unless you were an alter
boy, most folks will have problem pronouncing "Amici Triumphi". People
will also ask what it means, when they see the decal or patch on the
favorite part of your car or driver's suit, and how to pronounce
it....could be charmingly annoying.

I like it. You can smile knowlingly and condescendingly, especially when
asked by Porsche 356 pilotos. Not much danger there...only two of those
guys talk to me.

Well, a third Porsche Pilot did talk to me once when I landed in the
kitty litter and nearly nuzzled his tail pipe (HE thought) in Canada
Corner. BTW, he made it the kitty litter in the first lap of
qualifying...I waited until the last lap. This is really funny...there
were TWO Porsches 356s in there and they did it to EACH OTHER...and I
got to watch it all happen in my WINK, that first lap...

Enuf of this frivolity....start looking in your mail boxes next week.