fot

Re: Rotoflex rear suspension

To: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>, Catpusher <Catpusher@AOL.COM>,
Subject: Re: Rotoflex rear suspension
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:35:05
Hi Russ,

At 10:10 AM 4/14/98 -0400, Russ Moore wrote:
>A quick elevation on a jack and visual inspection revealed the axle was
>considerably bent.

I'm pretty sure that the offending axle is straight, but I'll
double check to be sure, thanks.

>If the axle checks out straight it stands to reason the hardware
>is in question.

That seems to be the conclusion that I'm coming to.  Time to
replace it all.

>Best of luck. For the most part these rear suspensions are not trouble
>ridden when used in a street application. I have used and abused one
>heavily for 6 years with no more than replacing the rotoflexes.

That's what I expected, but was worried that there might be
something that I hadn't heard about.

thanks for your help,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu