fot

Oh-oh-flex rear suspension

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh-oh-flex rear suspension
From: Malaboge <Malaboge@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:59:36 EDT
Fellow Modification Freaks-

Stopped by the local wreckers and for $60 i'm gonna get the complete rear
suspension (control arms, springs, axles and brakes) off one of the Datsun Z
cars in his yard. Gotta pull it myself and get greasy and all, but the price
is right. This setup may find its way under the ever evolving e/p style GT6.
If this works, I'll be glad to share any and all adventures (well actually,
you're all gonna hear about it anyway...<g>). The only reason I chose the Z
car stuff is cause I could always bolt on a set of 15" TR wheels if it comes
to it. Could do this up front too with a different uprights if needed, but
that's another story...)
Anyway, if this works, it will definetly curtail any rotoflex problems...

Keep ya posted
     Nick in Nor Cal