fot

Bric Entry/TR4

To: "'VSCDA'" <vscda@iserv.net>
Subject: Bric Entry/TR4
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:01:20 -0500
Good morning Judy,

Have you got a status, I can pass along as I get questions, on the BRIC
entry applications?

Thanks,

Joe

Bill,

Did you call the 800 number for the race director, George Bruggentheis?

George Bruggentheis:            1.888.670.7623  (answering machine for
requesting applications only)

                BRIC II Eligibility Questions must go to George
Bruggenthies.
                Mail Address: 14955 Hesby Street, Sherman Oaks, CA, 91403.