fot

Bric Entry Forms

To: "'Judy Ann Cull'" <vscda@iserv.net>
Subject: Bric Entry Forms
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:53:35 -0500
Thanks Judy,

My inquiry was, in part, just a ruse to see if you were alert. I should have
known better.

We have a nice group of folks gathering together, primarily in the South
Paddock. One will be a guest from England who associated with Brian Redman
in the 60s during the Can-Am series. He is looking forward to renewing this
acquaintance.

And we are all truly looking forward to this outstanding VSCDA event.

If anyone asks, I will tell them to anticipate receipt any moment based on
your second e-mail indicating they went out the 13th of April.

Mine is likely in my mail box today. :-)

Regards,

Joe