fot

OOPS, never mind... was "Header coating and other questions"

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: OOPS, never mind... was "Header coating and other questions"
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:39:35 EDT
Sorry about that... a few minutes after I sent the list of header
questions I opened my Kastner book which says; "The tail pipe
should be made of 2 1/2" OD tubing", so I guess it's safe to assume
a 2.5" pipe will fit through the X member.  He also recommends
using a 10" length of flex pipe between the header and the tail pipe
so the engine torque isn't taken up on the tail pipe hangers.
So I guess the question is now limited to "should it be coated, and
with what?"

Thanks...
Don