fot

Re: Rice Burners from the East

To: S800Racer <S800Racer@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: Rice Burners from the East
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:09:24 -0500
Doug,

The TT crew is expecting you. I think we have a "Panty Raid" planned for the
Porsche
guys... they seem like most of them might sport a little lace from time to
time...

I'm having a little trouble with the $200 Road America wants me to pay them for
the
right to stay in my motorhome at their track (with no water or electric hook
up) for the
weekend....

13,000 RPM... hmmmm... that's what Speckman's motor and mine do combined.

WST