fot

Re: Rice Burners from the East

To: Malaboge <Malaboge@AOL.COM>, S800Racer@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rice Burners from the East
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:58:36 -0400
Of course he'll never think to check for that potato in his exhaust pipe.
That will hold his rpms down to a range where we can insult him with
British car juice in our wake. To think I used to tangle with Doug in the
Spit. Well, that's it then, Off with the flywheel and governor. Think I'll
tie a rope to him, it'll drive him nuts with that red Spit still in his
mirror!!!!!

Russ Moore
(the rebuild continues, but is progressing!)

BTW: How do they control wild, carefree and fast paced women in Arkansas?

        They put a governor on them! ;-)