fot

Fwd: Corinthians and Tristan

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Corinthians and Tristan
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 00:42:18 EDT
Quite a pity that the metal eating rodents took
such a bite out of the motor.  I do hope that you
find the cause of the failure before another motor
is at risk.

TS has a point about the cost of oil coolers vs motors.  I have
always run my oil through the oil filter BEFORE running it
through the cooler, thus usually preventing pieces from getting to
 the cooler in the first place.  I have seen people clean coolers,
but there are dangers involved.

Out here we have large bears all to willing to clean out one's cooler!
              Good Luck  & Humor               HP