fot

Re: Attention all TR3-4 vintage racers

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
Subject: Re: Attention all TR3-4 vintage racers
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 23:10:41 EDT
Hello,

J.K. Jackson and I are prepping our 1957 TR3 for HSR, SVRA and/or VSCDA=
=0Aracing. We are planning on running sprints and/or enduros.
What is the latest on fuel cells. Are you guys buying ready made cells or=
=0Aconverting your fuel tanks? Is there a standard size cell that fits a =
TR3=0Awell? How big of a cell is everybody running? For enduros how often=
 do they=0Amake you stop for gas? Is there a rule on cell size? What fuel=
 mileage do you=0Aget with these cars when racing?
What is the latest feeling on cages versus roll bars? Webers versus SUs a=
nd=0Astock versus aftermarket driver=92s seats.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Plus, as this is a Grassroots Motorsports magazine project car for next y=
ear=0Awe will send any interested respondent a free copy of our special v=
intage=0Aracing issue next month.

Thanks,
Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports=0A