fot

VARAC Festival & MR Points

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VARAC Festival & MR Points
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:55:58 -0500
Thanks Vaughan ... first visibility to posting here.....

Agree with all of your statements...

There were seven of the 'Friends of Triumph' internet listers there and
three of them were even driving Triumphs.

See you next next year, if not sooner.

See this site for Homestead, Sebring, and Mosport....it is long scroll....as
WST says, "pack a lunch"....lots of pictures of  Uncle Jack's #59 and 1.2
pictures of Alexander Racing's red #197 at Mosport.

We also had a Team Thicko Tattoo Party.....

Great time was had by all.

http://www.vintagegarage.com/raceevents98.html

Later.....