fot

wide-mouth apron

To: JHarkness@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: wide-mouth apron
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:44:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/98 3:54:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, JHarkness@aol.com
writes:

<< One is that he is looking for a wide-mouth front apron  >>

Because this item is so hard to find, I had a mold made by my friend
and professional fiberglass expert, after SCCA finally allowed it for
my kind of racing.  We used a stock TR3B apron to make a very high
quality item, and included the internal rib for the cross tube.  We did

not include the radiator eating and blocking part behind the grill opening.

We can produce these items on request and  in a wide range of thickness
and weight (kevlar anyone?)

If the car is to be used for racing, check on legality, as many groups
insist that you destroy only the irreplaceable original items or $$$ hand
made metal items.  I am not trying to say that there is not a reason for this!
Perhaps "proof of original body parts stashed in loft" would not work.

Regards,                             Hardy Prentice