fot

RE: Tires and Such

To: "'john hornbostel'" <mgbme@crisscross.com>
Subject: RE: Tires and Such
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 07:42:11 -0500
John

5.50/15

Bought ours from Bob Woodman Tires....I dont have his number with me.  If
you need it, let me know.

If you get Victory Lane, it is listed in there. Or someone from the FOT will
have it handy.

People running these tires from 20# to 28#. I am running them at about 24#
in the front and about 26# at the rear. That should evoke some more
comments.

FOT?

Joe