fot

RE: one other

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, rgk@flash.net, rgb@exact.com
Subject: RE: one other
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:28:55 -0700
It is a lovely looking piece. I broke mine by putting on the radiator
cap. Press down and turn, and the long neck of the radiator extension
cracked all the way around on the upper collector. Not good. Knocked me
out of an otherwise very enjoyable weekend. My new setup is incredible,
and cost one third of the price for the Cambridge aluminum .