fot

Re: Triumph engine and gearbox

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com, DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumph engine and gearbox
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:43:00 EDT
David:

Mike Jackson is RIGHT!

While your E-Mail indicates you are a kind and generous person, the TRIUMPH
TR2/3/4 engines are NOT boat anchors!

I have finished races on three cylinders.  Not a good idea...but I done it.
Sometimes we take them apart and can't believe they were actually running when
we shut them off.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Now based strictly on weight...I agree they could make an excellent boat
anchor.  Hell, they weigh more than a small block Chevy.  But that would be a
sin.

When they put CIGAR out to stud, they found out he was shooting blanks.
Should they make glue out of him?  No sir!