fot

Re: VTOW newsletter

To: AA00727@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTOW newsletter
From: KHoward313@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:49:59 EDT
Gary,

I copying Joe Alexander with this message so that he can set you up with the
FOT mail group.  (Also copying the FOT list . . . someone may have a car for
sale)

When my son, Neal, and I started looking for a Triumph to race, we found only
a few for sale in the area.  One of them is John Fridirici's purple TR3 and
Mark School's red TR4.  Both are still available.  They can be reached at:

John Fridirici
4650 Somerset Court
Brookfield      WI      53045
Home: (414) 790 1186