fot

New members and bios

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New members and bios
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:12:06 -0500
Hi all!

Welcome new members!  It was great reading about you and your Triumphant
experiences!  Thanks for coming on line, and I hope you enjoy your stay
with us!

I have compiled a list of member bios (from those of you who have kindly
sent them in so far -- hint hint to those of you still out there who
haven't) and would like to get bios from you "newbies" too, if you don't
mind.  I can certainly use pieces of what you have written so far, but
if you would like to use the form here it is:

        Name:

        e-mail:

        Geographic location:

        Triumph(s) Owned in the past:

        Triumph(s) Currently Raced:

        Current Triumph driver(s) (road cars):

        Project(s):

        Mods on your current car(s):

        When you started racing:

        Memberships:

        Places you've raced:

        Comments:

Thanks so much!  I am compiling these to go out to the FOT list, and to
newbies as they add on.  I am also thinking about putting them on the
Web site I hope to create after VTR National, and if anyone who has
already submitted one or who submits one in the future does not want his
included, please let me know.

Thanks!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley