fot

RE: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:02:53 -0500
Bob, et.al.

I wish we weren't so far off the track from Road America and had more to
offer in our area or I would suggest that you come this way between BRIC and
VTR.

We will have a late night on Sunday night as the Endurance Race is the last
race of the day. We are going to use Monday to clean up and recoup. Tuesday
morning I have a factory tour of the Worlds Largest Tractor Factory lined up
for Paul Richardson.

Wednesday morning Linda, Paul & I are going to head for VTR on the scenic
route.

We are 200 miles south of Hudson and if  anyone has an interested in the
assembly of the most popular tractor in the world, let me know. I can
provide information about lodging and set up the tour.

Might make a stopping off place for some folks on their final approach to
VTR.  There are some great scenic back roads approaching Hudson from here,
if you know where they are.

Look on the map....it is Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa