fot

Re: BRIC "Touring"

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC "Touring"
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 13:57:13
At 06:05 PM 7/3/98 -0400, Bob Lang wrote:
>p.s. did anyone else watch John Lye's TR3 in the movie Diner last night
>on the Comedy Central cable station??? Hi John.

Hi Bob - I didn't know it was on - but then again, I've seen it a
few times already!  In case y'all are interested, we just got back from
the double race weekend (MARRS series) at Mid-Ohio, where Chip Bond
won both races!

>p.p.s anyone want to "work the camera" in my car while I take a few laps?

I can assure you that its great fun, and gives you a new skin color
(green) if you try to watch through the view finder.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu