fot

Engine Overheating

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Overheating
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 07:53:08 -0500
An offering from Paul Richardson on engine overheating. Not something I had
given much thought to..... that a small amount of contamination would have
such an effect.  Thanks Paul....

(Paul perhaps you have not done this yet, but  <fot@autox.team.net> in your
address book will give you the entire list of the "Friends of Triumph".