fot

Re: triumphs@play '98

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>, Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: triumphs@play '98
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:24:19
At 01:40 PM 7/13/98 -0400, Kevin  O'Driscoll wrote:
>it sounds as if you may have a seat
>time advantage over the VTR autocross fave John Lye, if not a mechanical
>one.

There's no doubt about that.  I've completed one autocross in the
car this year, and broke it doing the practice starts at the second
event, so my seat time is, ummmm, quite limited.  Of course, Valerie
is even worse off then me, since she missed the one event that the
car actually completed.

>Good luck to you too John and too all the other autocross buffs on
>the fot list at VTR and elsewhere...

Thanks, sorry we're going to miss you this summer - next year, OK?

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu