fot

The Jack & Joe Show

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Jack & Joe Show
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:52:04 -0500
The Brian Redman International Challenge

I'll be the red Triumph #197 BEHIND the blue Triumph #59.......

I NEED TO START TO PRACTICE WHINING ABOUT THE OUTCOME AT BRIC.

The Top Ten Reasons why Jack Beat Joe at BRIC:

************************88

"Jack has a new rubber and mine are weather checked after two years"

"There are six seasons on our engine...(true)"

"After engineering his way down the grid he is now engineering his way to
the front"

"Tony beat DAVE JAHIMIAK at the Blackhawk Classic and Jack feels he needs to
uphold the family honor"

"Jack finally discovered I was sneaking into the pits at night and putting
his carb needles in upside down"....(ooops, I wasnt supposed to mention
that)

"Jack is out to prove there is really something to the Age & Treachery
adage. He's older, you know"

"That small tank in the trunk of #59 is not an overflow tank, it is really
nitrous oxide"

"If you look real close, every rotational part is drilled to look like Swiss
Cheese from Grande` Cheese or Swiss Valley Farms...about 500# worth, I'd
say"

"Vic Elford, former Triumph factory driver, has been mentoring Jack for the
past 6 months in spite of Jack's car being the wrong shade of blue"

"Team Thicko gave him a special deal on a can of Whoopass...or whatever that
stuff is".

In the final analysis, I hope we will be at the finish line together,
regardless of position. There is great joy in close racing with a great
friend.

My regards to Jack...

Everyone have a safe weekend.

Joe