fot

Re: Photo of the day

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: Photo of the day
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 09:36:02 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, R. John Lye wrote:

> At 05:47 PM 8/6/98 -0700, Patrick McMullen wrote:
> >We
> >appreciated all those that brought their race cars to the convention.
>
> That's for sure - it was great to put faces with names, and it
> was really nice to see how really pretty those cars are!  I felt
> down right shabby by comparison.

John - your car is nothing shabby. Besides - the object is to _go_ not
_shine_. Yours goes "real good".

Besides, that NASCAR diff and all those neat-o brake updates looked _way
kool_.

I have to admit that the Ambro next to you was pretty neat though. Ah, if
I only had a few thousand $$$ to toss around...

> John Lye
> rjl6n@Virginia.edu

later,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |