fot

RE: More BRIC

To: "'Patrick McMullen'" <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Subject: RE: More BRIC
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:20:52 -0500
The pictures are a joy Pat.

I wouldnt be offended if you published one of me out of control at five or
six...if you have one. This has not happened very often to me and I consider
it quite funny.

Pistons out of car and waiting for rings....liners are at the machine shop
along with the head to be refreshed. Should get me back to spec for another
year.

We certainly will do the BRIC thing next year, although I may not enter it
myself. I am contemplating using BRIC as a launch point for Portland and
Nova Scotia next year.

Regards & thanks,

Joe