fot

RE: Getting the race car to the track (back too)

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: Getting the race car to the track (back too)
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:45:16 -0400

I'm out. For this year anyway,

I did hear that Halkias is a contender again. He had a late start this
season but, per local MGB pilot, will attend. Last year he had a total of
three TR-6s on track.

Could only manage a second on Sunday, but a new personal best, so all was
not lost. I also had the distinct pleasure of filing a formal protest
against the chief steward, and won! The bad news, This steward is also on
the comp board and will examine my new  request for rear axle concessions
at the next meeting...oh well....

Chip