fot

RE: Getting the race car to the track (back too)

To: fot@autox.team.net, "'Catpusher@aol.com'" <Catpusher@AOL.COM>
Subject: RE: Getting the race car to the track (back too)
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:18:19 -0500
HP Aerostar filled to max an awesome sight. Spare engine and transmission on
floor behind seat...just for starters. Then the thought of traversing the
mountainous areas.....

But flat towing behind an E-type conjures up some awesome images as well.
Made the mistake of telling purist E-type friend of this HP configuration
rolling back and forth to the Runoffs and our conversation quickly
deteriorated.

Read and re-read mildly ambiguous "P.S." about PC and finally caught on.
Sounds like sad and notable TR absence. Jack W will not be there and I think
is Chip is standing down this year.

 Certainly glad I went last year to join you, Chip and "Crowbar" gang.
Memorable.