fot

RE: TR3 rear axels

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, jsnook@wcnet.org, 102247.2323@compuserve.com
Subject: RE: TR3 rear axels
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:29:08 -0700
You've got me worried Bill, I'm restoring a '50 Chevy pickup for a tow
vehicle. I've been tempted by the disk brake conversion kit that vintage
truck outfit in California offers. The biggest challenge with towing is
always the stopping. For that matter it's tempting to go whole hog and
do the Rack and Pinion conversion at the same time. I know exactly what
you mean about the random steering.