fot

RE: Required Reading

To: "'Bob Lang'" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Required Reading
From: "R.M. Bownes III" <bownes@emi.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:46:29 -0400
Having done this trip (sans Goodwood) about four years go, I would concur
that it could be a smashingly good time, even without Goodwood. We know a
few great B&B's throughout the south and up through the Cotswolds. The BMHT
museum is about an hour from Blenheim Palace, and both are 'on the way' to
Coventry.

There are also a large number of smaller circuits that could be visited for
a few hours on a weekend to 'observe'...

The key, of course is in obtaining the appropriate rental cars...:-}

I know I'd be up for it, and I'm sure I'd have to twist klm's arm quite
severely to keep her @ home.

iii