fot

Re: VTR-Vintage Triumph of Iowa

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: VTR-Vintage Triumph of Iowa
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:58:37 -0400 ()
On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> To Andy Mace:
>
> Since I am surrounded on three sides by Minnesota Triumphs, VTOW, and two
> Illinois Triumph clubs, and since there seems not to be any active Triumph
> organization in Iowa, I hereby declare myself, in self defense, as the
>
> Vintage Triumph of Iowa

You need find only nine more un-members of VTR to become an un-Chapter.

> In the manner and operation of the "Friends of Triumph", there
> will be no dues, no meetings, no board of directors,
> no back biting.....

What? No back biting? You call yourself a Club?

> One more thing, I dont live in Ohio or Idaho...it's IOWA. (They grow highway
> patrolman in Ohio and potatoes in Idaho)

Hey, Joe, give us some credit. There are at least a couple of FOT members
who have appeared in productions of "The Music Man". We DO KNOW from IOWA.
Toeterville is near River City, right?

--J.C. Squires

  * J..C. Squires, Prop.                 e-mail: amace@unix2.nysed.gov *
  * River City Livery                                                 *