fot

2001 Millennium FOT Tour

To: "'Jim Hill'" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 Millennium FOT Tour
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 12:35:20 -0500
Jim & all

Regarding the FOT Thread proposing a 2001 Tour

Exactly!

Seriously, I think there is enough talent and resources in the FOT to
develop this plan.

Certainly this is a very cohesive group. No one has ever failed to pay their
dues or broken a rule. Obviously with no Board of Directors to muck this up
this is a very well run non-organization

Let the idea simmer. I am for it. I would not have the knowledge or talent
to do this project justice, but I certainly would support it, in every way
that I could.

It is consistent with a long term plan that I have. Perhaps someone could
come up with a baseline proposal.

Time for a short story....I was riding the "tube" in London when I spotted a
young guy wearing a "Brooklands" T-shirt. I tied to strike up a conversation
with a kindred spirit. He said, "Oh this shirt. I got this in a garage sale.
I have NO idea what Brooklands is."

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Vintage Triumph of Iowa