fot

RE: 2001 Millennium FOT Tour

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: 2001 Millennium FOT Tour
From: "R.M. Bownes III" <bownes@emi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:11:46 -0400
Well, I would nominate my favourite anti-social director for the post of
tour un-organizer (dis-organizer?). Kristen has orchestrated my last three
trips to
the far side of the pond with a modicum of success. It was she who suggested
BMHT the last time we were there, and may have even suggested Goodwood to
some of the crowd.

I've asked mjb to add her to the list. Kristen L. Moore, klm@emi.com, seller
of several Triumphs, friend of at least one Triumph, B&B finder, castle
woman, and for those who don't know, my spouse.

iii