fot

Full race TR6 for sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Full race TR6 for sale
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:04:19 +0100
Dear FOTers

Remember the article I wrote on Barry Hodson's Racing TR6 in the April/May
Issue of TRIUMPH OVER TRIUMPH? - Well that superb car is now for sale.

Due to having to concentrate on his Restoration Business here in England,
and building new racing TR's etc, Barry does not have time to race himself
for the remainder of this year, so he's decided to sell his car. This car
has been beautifully built to full race spec by Barry and his team, and
will be completely checked and circuit tested before any sale.

Anyone interested can contact Barry at Barry Hodson Cars, The Ferns, Main
Street, Twyford, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England LE14 2HU.
Telephone 01664 840687

I have no financial interest in this car, I'm just trying to help Barry and
anyone interested in buying a superb racing TR6

Best wishes
Paul R.