fot

Re: Grassroots Motorsports TR3 comparison story

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports TR3 comparison story
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:11:45 EDT
Hello fellow FOT members,

As most of you know, I have a very original TR3 race car. The car is in th=
exact condition that it last raced in (at Daytona) in1966.
I was thinking it might make a real interesting Grassroots Motorsports cov=
er
story to compare it at the track, as well as in words and pictures with a =
real
nice current vintage racing TR3 and perhaps even a modern SCCA production
racing TR3 (or even a TR4 if we can=92t get Hardy Prentice interested).
The comparison of preparation levels, roll cage designs and lap times woul=
make a cool story. The political implications might also be interesting.
Anyone interested? Could we do this at Moroso, Roebling or Road Atlanta? H=
ardy
Prentice, Mike Jackson, Chip Bond, Bill Dentinger, and Jeff Snook are you =
out
there?

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports