fot

Re: Grassroots Motorsports response to Hardy Prentice

To: GRMTim@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports response to Hardy Prentice
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:20:55 -0400
Hi Tim,

I have raced my white TR3 at the following tracks:

Moroso
Sebring
Roebling Road
Summit Point
Watkins Glen
Road Atlanta
Mid Ohio
Grattan
Road America
Daytona (in a couple weeks)

I've got times from all.  Let me know if you want to pursue
this.  My  schedule for next year will probably start in Florida
in March then Savannah and Atlanta in April, then up to the Mid
West, probably Elkhart in May.