fot

Re: Castrol R

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Castrol R
From: Tom Martin <tmartin@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:26:16 +1300
--------------C3D136D7DAC6A5FF3E992106

I'm surprised no-body has mentioned the efficacious benefits
of Castrol R! Ingested in judicious quantities it keeps the recipient
remarkably regular!
The other property is being a bit of a wowser in that it is teetotal!
It does not accept dilution by alcohol!

Tom
Who kepts his Laphroaig in a separate cupboard to the R.

Gerald Brazil wrote:

> Uncle Jack, we all know that nothing, not even tar, would leak SLOWLY out
of
> Triumphs when they are hot!
>
> I share your suspicions. I think Archer, Daniels, Midland is behind it.
They
> probably have found a way to make soy beans smell like castor beans. Next
> thing we know, David Brinkley will be doing commercials for Castrol R.
>
> The worst racing experience I ever had was driving behind a 2 stroke DKW
> engined Formula Jr. that had lots Castrol R in his gas. I wasn't fast
enough
> to get by him and he wasn't fast enough to get away from me. I had to wash
> my suit 3 times to get rid of the smell. While the smell of Castol R in
> small quantities is great, it is definitely not the case of "more is
> better".
>
> GJB

--------------C3D136D7DAC6A5FF3E992106

<HTML>
I'm surprised no-body has mentioned the efficacious benefits
<BR>of Castrol R! Ingested in judicious quantities it keeps the recipient
<BR>remarkably regular!
<BR>The other property is being a bit of a wowser in that it is teetotal!
<BR>It does not accept dilution by alcohol!

<P>Tom
<BR>Who kepts his Laphroaig in a separate cupboard to the R.

<P><I>Gerald Brazil wrote:</I><I></I>

<P><I>> Uncle Jack, we all know that nothing, not even tar, would leak
SLOWLY out</I>
<BR><I>of</I>
<BR><I>> Triumphs when they are hot!</I>
<BR><I>></I>
<BR><I>> I share your suspicions. I think Archer, Daniels, Midland is behind
it.</I>
<BR><I>They</I>
<BR><I>> probably have found a way to make soy beans smell like castor
beans. Next</I>
<BR><I>> thing we know, David Brinkley will be doing commercials for Castrol
R.</I>
<BR><I>></I>
<BR><I>> The worst racing experience I ever had was driving behind a 2
stroke DKW</I>
<BR><I>> engined Formula Jr. that had lots Castrol R in his gas. I wasn't
fast</I>
<BR><I>enough</I>
<BR><I>> to get by him and he wasn't fast enough to get away from me. I
had to wash</I>
<BR><I>> my suit 3 times to get rid of the smell. While the smell of Castol
R in</I>
<BR><I>> small quantities is great, it is definitely not the case of "more
is</I>
<BR><I>> better".</I>
<BR><I>> GJB</I>
<BR><I></I>&nbsp;