fot

RE: All fiberglass TR3 ????

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: All fiberglass TR3 ????
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 11:48:59 -0500
A good contact when it comes to fiberglas would be Bill Fornwalt in
Johnstown ,Pa. He and Bruce Stutzman formerly raced a beautiful BRG TR-4 in
vintage. In fact, it was the last TR to ever race in the Pittsburgh Vintage
Gran Prix, but that's a story for another day. Bill has in the past made
bodies for Lotus formula cars. I don't have his phone number handy, but you
could probably get it using "Switchboard" or by calling TRF for it. He is
currently working on another fiberglas body project utilizing a TR chassis.
Good Luck.
Russ Moore