fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: n196x@mindspring.com, bwarner@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:57:08 PST
Gentlemen,

My vote is .... definitely yes!  To my mind, this is exactly the "right"
kind of car to have -- real history, period preparation.  I'm sure Bill
wouldn't remember it, but I've been on the track with him & this car
(Jefferson 500 a few years back) and felt completely comfortable, in
spite of being lapped about six times in the enduro!  I think any MG
driver would be pleased to have this car & driver join us.

Regards,
Mark

>Dear Folks:
>I appreciate the invitation, and I would really like to bring the Group
>44 TR-6, but bear in mind that even 25 years ago it ran with some
pretty
>agressive cantilever tires (10" footprint), trick gears, acid dipped,
>Mercedes halfshafts, and all the other Group 44 tricks that Bob T.
could