fot

Lucas Switch Plate now available for sale

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lucas Switch Plate now available for sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 07:46:56 -0800
Hi all... I bought out a lost stock of original Lucas switch plates and
have added them to my website.  (Lucas Part No. 60033007)  They are in
their original packaging.  It is the sort of panel that screws under
your dashboard, to provide an area to mount toggle switches (not
provided).   It can hold 2 or 3 switches, depending on where or if the
Lucas Logo plug is used.

The "Clip-On" aspect of the product is a unique design.  In the event of
an accident (of any sort) where the plate is knocked up against
by a leg, etc., it will snap free....  It can then simply be snapped
back into place.  The white parts made of some sort of plastic.  The
black part is a metal plate with a vinyle-like textured finish.

PHOTOS:
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner/lsp.html

PRICE/SHIPPING INFO:
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner/lsp_price.html

Any orders sent before Nov. 14th, from members of the news groups, I'll
sell it for $10.00.

--Justin